Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first true wormwood containing Absinthe to become legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 so many people are
eager to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. Unlike other fake Absinthes, that had been designed to be sold in the US, it contains real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) along with other traditional Absinthe herbs. Additional information can be found at drinklucid.com but here are some facts about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It gets its green color from whole herbs rather than artificial colors.
– It has wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise as well as other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was manufactured by Ted Breaux, a prominent Absinthe distiller, who used his knowledge of traditional Absinthe making techniques to make this historically accurate vintage style Absinthe which meets US regulations.
– Lucid has a full measure of grande wormwood exactly like pre ban Absinthes. It had been a myth that Absinthe comprised immeasureable thujone – tests on vintage bottles indicated that they would all pass US laws (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid consists of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid carries a very exceptional black bottle with green cat’s eyes inspired by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In accordance with the Lucid website it could be bought throughout the United States so you should be able to buy it through your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists just like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, and also for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The website also has a web shop where one can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the USA – a brand name called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Yet another excellent way of enjoying Absinthe in the USA would be to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There is a handling fee for the initial item but shipping and handling costs nothing for extra products ordered.
The essences via AbsintheKit.com are produced from an alcohol base which is distilled with top-quality herbs like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are very economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that makes a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits containing 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are also available costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe so they are a fantastic buy. Merely mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka now you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is well known.
Essences are a fantastic option to hunting for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are also fun to use too.